Regular monthly club meetings are held on the last Wednesday of the month (unless otherwise specified – refer to the Event & Ride Calendar for specific meeting details).
We normally start at 6:30PM and pizza/appetizers are free to all members in good standing. Guests are welcome to partake in the snacks for a small fee.
Many members arrive early to get a jump on the chatter.
We also normally feature a program on the subject of motorcycling. Past programs have included:
- San Luis Obispo Motor Police
- AMA Pro Roadracer & Daytona 200 Winner, Jake Zemke
- Local moto journalists such as Clement Salvadori and Tod Rafferty
- Santa Maria Harley-Davidson Operations Manager, Chris Backs’ account of the Alcan 5000 Rally
- Member accounts of epic rides
We normally meet on the last Wednesday of the month at PETRA Mediterranean Pizza and Grill, 1210 Higuera St. San Luis Obispo, CA 93401. (unless otherwise specified), but please refer to our Event & Ride Calendar for specific meeting details, as sometimes we change it up a little.
6:30PM – 8:00PM