We are obviously totally and completely charged about anything with two wheels and a motor. We also have a lot of fun riding as well as talking about motorcycles, riding, touring, track days, cruising, racing, epic journeys, electric bikes, technology, sport bikes, safety… are you beginning to get the idea?!
We normally meet on the last Wednesday of the month at Gino’s Pizza, 1761 Monterey St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 (unless otherwise specified).
Everyone is welcome to attend our monthly meetings. All you have to do is show up.
Membership Has Its Privileges
To become a full-fledged, card-carrying member, please complete a membership application and pay a small $25 annual membership fee that entitles you to free appetizers at our monthly meetings as well as the following:
- Participation in organized club events & rides
- Half-day rides
- Multiple day tours
- Group rides and “gatherings” @ Mazda Raceway At Laguna Seca for World SBK & MotoGP (when it returns)
- Group ride to The Quail Motorcycle Gathering
- Exclusive product and motorcyclist information seminars
- Monthly meetings and discounts on equipment and apparel
- Pizza/snacks at monthly meetings
- Camaraderie with fellow motorcycle maniacs
- Bench racing (the older we get…the faster we went…)
- Learn to drag your elbows like Marc Marquez
- Did we mention the pizza?